BizCom is where businesses meet the community (the clue’s in the name!). If you’ve arrived here because you’ve received a copy – welcome! Please have a look around the site – we have amazing members, a thriving business community and offer businesses in St Albans great opportunities to collaborate and grow together.
BizCom Issue 4 is OUT NOW – Jan/Feb/March 2019 – if you haven’t had a copy through your door yet check the distribution areas at the bottom of this page, or pop into Westminster Lodge, Oaklands College, Verulam Clinic, Torrington Hall, Mercure Noke Hotel, Holiday Inn London Colney, Eve and Adam, St Albans Museum and Art Gallery or the Beech House – whilst stocks last! Or take a look at the digital copy below – or listen to the audio copy below that 🙂
Or sit back and listen to Issue 4 of BizCom here:
FEATURE YOUR BUSINESS IN BIZCOM
Delivered to 10,000 homes in and around St Albans City Centre and within hours (really!) we had emails telling us that people had already got in touch with the businesses who chose to feature in it. Issue 2 had a print run of 12,500!!! and landed at the end of June/early July not only to homes, but to businesses in St Albans, digitally and….. der der der, via audio, so that you can listen on the go. Issues 3 and 4 have also since landed.
The publication is mainly editorial, so not packed full of ads – and the whole purpose of it is where businesses meet the community – so getting over to people the amazing businesses we have here.
So basically you book a space and you can have editorial, images, whatever you want (as long as it fits within the ethos of the publication) within it.
WE ONLY PRODUCE 4 X BIZCOMS A YEAR – so don’t miss out! BizCom is THE publication for bringing your business to the community and other business owners!
So there’s only 4 opportunities per year to feature your business
We only have 4 front and 4 back covers per year available:
- Issue 5 – Apr/May/June issue – deadline for content is 22nd Feb
- Issue 6 – July/Aug/Sept issue – deadline for content is 7th May
- Issue 7 – The “Festive Issue for 2019” – Oct/Nov/Dec – deadline for content is 8th July (early due to summer holidays and people being away for sign off time)
- Issue 8 – Jan/Feb/March 2020 – deadline for content is 4th Nov
- and so on – covers are £750 and back covers are £500
These are TBC member rates and also, as a TBC member, you can pay monthly.
- Full page: £250 (or £84 per month for 3 months)
- Half page: £180 (or £60 per month for 3 months)
- Quarter page: £120 (or £40 per month for 3 months)
- Front cover: £750 with half page, if full page wanted £180
- Back cover: £500
Non TBC Member rates:
- Full page: £280
- Half page: £210
- Quarter page: £150
PLUS we have discounted rates for members committing to book 4 issues of BizCom:
- Full page: £225 per issue
- Half page: £160 per issue
- Quarter page: £110 per issue
- Back Cover: £450 per issue
- Voucher slot: £35 per issue
To book, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to check availability
There is also a page of “vouchers” – these will be tailored as “gifts” rather than “coupons” and we only have 8 slots available per issue
Member rate: £40, Non member rate: £60
All images must be hi res and you must have the rights to use them.
12,500 print run. Digital copy AND audio copies shared via our social media platforms and to our audiences.
- 10,000 homes in St Albans:
- Brampton, Jennings area 1450
- Fishpool Street area 1300
- Waitrose/King Harry area 1300
- Chiswell Green area 1300
- City Centre area 2050
- London Road, Cunningham, Milehouse area – 850
- Hill End, Puddingstone area – 650
- Oaklands, Highfield, Nicholas, Colney Heath area – 1100
Shops and businesses in central St Albans – Holywell Hill, George Street, Catherine Street, main high street and copies in shops in town for the public to take