Being part of a fantastic business community is incredible for your business!
Support, exposure, recommendations, camaraderie, knowledge, network, clients, profits, results!
TBC is THE place to be!
Try the “Get Started” Package,
or go for the “Get Out There” Package!
The “Get Started” Package!
- Your business profile on the TBC St Albans website with links back to your site and your social media accounts (great for your SEO)
- Your business in front of people looking for services/products such as yours
- Access to the TBC St Albans Exclusive Members Only Facebook Group (a resource for help, support and advice from other local business peeps!)
- Introduction for your business to our FB groups and all our twitter followers – Meet the TBC Member!
- Unlimited posts in the members and St Albans Businesses facebook group
- Be part of an incredible Community
- Discounts on TBC events and opportunities
The “Get Out There” Package!
All of the “Getting Started” Package above PLUS:
Exclusive access to the TBC website where you can:
- feature your events
- share your top tips (sharing your expertise in your field helps people to understand what you do and that you are fabulous at it)
- share your business story (people want to know why you started and your journey)
- share your news (maybe you’ve completed the project of a lifetime, started working with your dream client, been nominated for an award? Let people know what great things are happening for you and your business)
- feature your products and services to the TBC shop – which links back to your website where people can make a purchase
All of which gets shared by us via social media, and you also feature links to your website which help with SEO (lots of our members get found higher on google rankings via our website!)£199 per year – Click to join the team
“I honestly don’t know what I would do without the support of TBC. I certainly wouldn’t be where I am today without it”
The Businesses Community is THE place to be for your business!
- How do people currently buy from you?
- How do people find you?
- How do people get to trust you enough to buy from you?
- Is it recommendations?
- Word of mouth?
- How would it feel for you if someone else was recommending you?
- That it wasn’t just you saying how brilliant you are.
- What if people who hadn’t even met you, were telling others how fantastic you are, because they know, like and trust you through building a relationship in our community?
- Get More Clients
- Get More Money
- Get More Colleagues
- Get More Support
- Get More People To Delegate To
- Get More Out Of Life
- Get More Time
- Get To Your Goals
- Get A Team (not THE A Team but we are pretty damn close!)
- Get What You Want For YOUR Business!
We have packages to suit all businesses at whatever size they are or whatever stage of their journey they are at.
“TBC has given me more than just business… a network of friends, in various different businesses that genuinely want to help my business. It has given me an understanding of social media, confidence to post and even do the dreaded facebook lives.
I have received lots of business from referrals and the opportunity to gain huge exposure, not only from the facebook group, but the website, videos, radio and charity fundraising.
TBC has been easy to integrate with whilst being educational and profitable. I have made numerous collaborations with businesses within TBC and genuinely hold a large part of my success solely to TBC. I just love it!!”
‘Being a member of The Business Community has been a really productive experience for My Mustard.
It’s provided us with stronger links to key local organisations, an ever-growing network of new contacts and many new opportunities to do business.
We absolutely recommend joining this super-friendly and tight-knit community – what are you waiting for?’
June Cory – My Mustard
St Albans was the start of The Businesses Community; we refer to it as St Albans Businessses – or SABS. Membership is open to anyone who has a business in St Albans. That can be a business based in St Albans, an outlet in St Albans or has a strong customer base in St Albans.
AND £5 from each membership goes directly to Homestart to support families in our wider community who need some extra help and support for a variety of reasons.