Antenatal Classes for first time Parents
- Published on:
-  10% is available to all TBC members or to anyone referred by a TBC member, so tell your family and friends!
- Offered by:
-  Louise Brennan
I’m a midwife delivering antenatal classes for first time parents. The advantages of a class with me are –
– they take place in the comfort of your own home at a time and date that suits you
– they are one to one, perfect if you can’t or don’t want to attend group classes
– they are tailored to you, so you can choose the content. This is important if you have a specific birth plan due to choice or for a medical reason
– I discuss all forms of pain relief, including epidurals
– my classes come with free follow up. This means you can contact me anytime after the class for midwifery advice for as long as you need me.