5 Things You Can Do Right Now To Increase Sales For Your Business
1. Show people how your product or services improves their lives. For instance, with The Businesses Community (TBC) St Albans, we can promote your business to a ready made, active and engaged audience. So instead of you having to build and grow a social media following – we have a ready made one there for you. And, you don’t have to spend time promoting your business across all of these platforms, as we do that for you! Simply add your product or service to the TBC website and we do the rest! You can sit back and relax
2. Be Consistent! We recommend that our customers feature their business at least once a month on the TBC website. Over time people will get to know who you are, what you do and how you can help them. That then leads to connections and business! Woo Hoo!
3. Share your expertise. This can be super simple – just like this blog. For instance, if you are an estate agent, you could write “5 things to look for when choosing an estate agent to work with”, or if you are in the health and wellbeing industry you could write “5 things you can do right now to look and feel amazing”, you get the gist.
4. Share a case study. How has your product or service made a difference to someone else? For instance, Debbie Gilbert of MumsUnLtd added her networking events to the TBC website. We then promoted that event across instagram, twitter and facebook. Within 2 hours she had a booking directly from our promotion. Woo Hoo!
5. Delegate! Not got time, or not sure what to do next? Speak to a member of our team, or delegate to your own team, a TBC member or to us at TBC HQ. We have packages to suit all budgets and requirements. Whether that’s helping you to do it yourself, or doing it all for you.
The bronze package is our most popular and gives you tons of marketing support for your business at just £25 per month – super value, super exposure and super support for your business.
What will you to today to increase sales for your business?
Find out more about how we can help and support your business here
Or contact a member of our team for more info here