Get your business involved with the #Covid-safe 2021 Sustainability Festival Sunday 23 May to Sunday 6 June
· Register your Covid-safe activity or event at sustfest.org by 5th April
· Free listing in the Sustainability Festival online programme
· Join the fun on social media – #SustFest21
What could your business do to join in with SustFest21? For more ideas see sustfest.org.
For your customers (public events)
· Special offer, discount or voucher for a product or consumer behaviour related to sustainability, e.g., offer to take-back and recycle; discount for own takeaway tubs; SustFest21 menu or dish;
· Competition for customers related to your business and sustainability
For your business (private events)
· Schedule a 2-week project in May to explore your business’s sustainability – e.g. policies, supply chains, packaging, electricity consumption
· Why not run an in-house forum to look at a sustainability framework like Bioregional’s One Planet Living or Count on Us?
For your colleagues (private events)
· Set your staff some fun challenges – go plastic-free or car-free during SustFest21
· Set up a company eco working group; launch it during SustFest21
· Show a sustainability film during company time
Sponsorship opportunities for the Sustainability Festival are still available. See sustfest.org