OMG! We are soooooooo excited to be sponsoring the 2018 Polar Bear Plunge!!!
So how can you get involved?
Well, there are tons of ways:
- Get a team together – whether it be your business, colleagues, family or friends – we would love as many SAB Teams as possible – how about all the photographers getting together, or the health and wellbeing guys, great fun as well as fab publicity for your groups 🙂
- Join us at the test jump in early December (more info coming on this soon) Sue Wybrow, Clare Suttie and Suzy Moody are amongst the early plungers – please do come and join us
- Make some cakes/treats to sell on the day – we hope the lovely Jenny Soppett-Smith will be up for this as well
- Feature the Polar Bear Plunge logo on your websites, in your shop windows, in your email signatures, your e-comms etc with a link
- Invite your pals, colleagues, VIPs to come along and join in the fun on 1st January 2018!
- Volunteer on the day, from selling cakes, to making hot chocolates, all hands on deck make very light work 🙂
- On the day tasks include: setting up, signing people in, door duties, photography, children’s crafts, music/bank coordination, selling postcards, serving hot drinks, food, cakes, emptying bins, jumping up and down and cheering, clearing up and collapsing in a heap 😉
Organised by FAB SAB Clare Suttie of Atlas Translations fame, Clare would love to encourage groups to get involved too, from sports groups such as netball, hockey, football, rugby, tennis, swimming etc. to guides, scouts, brownies, dance groups, knitters, natters, networkers, you get the picture….
All monies from ticket sales and donations will be split 3 ways between the charities.
And NEW FOR 2018! Plungers can raise money themselves to do the plunge – so once you have your ticket you can choose a charity to support and Clare and her team will set up a page for you to help you to raise money for your chosen charity.
Email Clare to volunteer your fabulous services or to book for the pre-plunge – going to be fantastico