The Mummy MOT
- Published on:
- Offered by:
-  Rebecca Sessions
What is a Mummy MOT?
The Mummy MOT is a specialist post-natal assessment recommended for all women following delivery – whether 6 weeks or many years after. Already part of every new mother’s standard post-natal rehabilitation in France, trained specialists assess the strength and function of the tummy and pelvic floor muscles to help prevent long-term childbirth related complaints.
What does the Mummy MOT include?
• 1-hour post-natal assessment with a Specialist Post-natal Health Physiotherapist
• In depth check of pelvic floor strength and tummy gap
• Assessment of any physical problems arising from pregnancy and birth
• A bespoke post-natal recovery programme devised especially for you,
your lifestyle and fitness goals. This includes specific and safe post-natal exercises to improve stability, posture and core strength
• Cost: £75 including assessment and recovery programme
Get in touch with me, Rebecca Sessions, if you have any queries or would like to find out more – just click on the button to be taken to my website