Now you can feature your jobs on The Businesses Community St Albans Website!
Free for TBC Get Out There Members
£15 for Non Members
Or find out more about TBC membership here
Simply email us your job spec, images that you have the rights to use, and web link and we will feature on TBC website and share to our wide social media audiences
Job posted 30th April 2019
You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, then this programme is for you!
Network & Security Limited, in partnership with Government and Approved Provider Training, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
The company require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support, telesales, SEO, PPC and others
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Using the business tools and processes to implement content
- The integration of social profiles
- Uploading and managing lists and data
- Running reports
- The setup and running of ads
- The setup and managing of workflows and processes
- The setup of email templates & running campaigns
- The setup of landing pages and forms
- Uploading blog content
- Uploading emails and running email campaigns
- Managing and creating email marketing subscribing lists
- Uploading and scheduling social media posts
- Refining lead scoring
- Setting up alerts to users/clients
- Keyword analysis and optimisation
- Optimisation to campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Remarketing Campaigns
- Researching customers within LinkedIn and running a defined process to convert prospects.
- Spotting marketing opportunities and liaising with the sales team.
- Working with the CRM defining customers and opportunities
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines training as well as real-world and practical experience with you’re the company. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the Digital Marketing Sector.
- You will be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- You will be confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) and a brilliant telephone manner.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- An interest in Digital Marketing and knowledge of social media is advantageous.
- You must be creative and resourceful with fantastic attention to detail.
- You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
- You will be a thinker and a doer with a proactive approach to workload and coming up with new ideas.
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- You will be able to work as part of a team, as well as being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs.
Personal Qualities: The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Location – St Albans
Salary – £10k – £14k
Apply to Neil.Kemp@networkandsecurity.co.uk with a CV and covering email letter.
The Verulam Clinic are looking for a receptionist to join their Saturday rota – working approximately 1 Saturday in 3. Please email Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
have a really cool opening for a Full Time Guest Service Assistant!
Get in touch with Mujtaba on 01727 615000 or apply online here
Posted 10th April 2019