- This event has passed.
Why Your E-Commerce Website is Under-Performing and How to Increase Online Sales
April 28 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am£60
If you run an e-commerce site and want to get a handle on the tips and tricks that can help to boost sales, then this course is for you. In this course, we’ll dive into the elements that make up your site and explore how to make them work even harder, we’ll explore the following areas:
– Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Is your website’s SEO performing as it should be so that search engines can crawl, read and rank your website’s content?
– Content. Is your site capitalising upon creating regular content? Are you capitalising upon implementing content across all pages of your e-commerce site’s pages?
– Trust signals. Are you implementing the correct trust signals across your site to ensure that your reinforcing users decision to shop with you?
– Other marketing tactics. How are you harnessing other marketing tactics to benefit your website and sales?
– Trend watching and reporting.
Are you utilising all the resources available to really understand your audience, trends and capitalise upon your findings? You’ll leave the course knowing:
– How to utilise areas of SEO that will really benefit your e-commerce site
– How to create content on an e-commerce site that are notoriously lacking content
– Implement the right trust signals and reinforcements to acquire and retain users on your site
– Harness the power of other marketing tactics to benefit sales and reengage with users that have fallen out of the sales funnel
– Utilise tools and resources available to really capitalise upon the data available to elevate your e-commerce site’s strategy and sales
Trainer: Millie Costanzo