Trade Safely, Trade Confidently – Step 3 of the Roadmap to Recovery
May 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Herts Chamber have partnered with Better Business for All (BBfA) to offer this webinar to any Hertfordshire business that is planning to re-open soon, to help you keep your staff and customers safe.
This webinar is for Hertfordshire businesses who are planning to re-open or have recently re-opened. It will focus on what you need to know regarding step three of the government’s roadmap to recovery.
Hear from our expert Environmental Health, Fire Safety and Licensing Officers on the following topics:
- Risk Assessments and controls (include Hierarchy of controls)
- Re-opening indoor space
- Events and outdoor space
- Adapting your products, services or processes
- Managing your business to stay open (avoid/reduce impact of outbreaks)
- Support for workplace cases/outbreaks
- Fire safety
- Support from Hertfordshire local councils and the BBfA trading safely toolkit
This webinar will include a Q&A session with an expert panel to answer questions you may have on preparing to re-open, assessing COVID-19 as a risk, health and safety, fire safety, licensed premises and business support in the county.