- This event has passed.
Trade Safely, Trade Confidently: Preparing Your Business for Re-opening
April 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Herts Chamber have partnered with Better Business for All (BBfA) to offer this webinar to any Hertfordshire business that is planning to re-open soon, to help you keep your staff and customers safe.
Hear from expert Environmental Health, Trading Standards, Fire Safety and Licensing Officers on the following topics:
- Risk Assessments and controls (including Hierarchy of controls)
- Re-opening checklist
- Adapting your products, services or processes
- Use of outdoor space
- Managing your business to stay open (avoid/reduce impact of outbreaks)
- Supporting your staff
- Support for workplace cases/outbreaks
- Fire safety
- Diversifying your offer – takeaways and click & collect
- Support from Hertfordshire local councils and the BBfA trading safely toolkit
This webinar will include a Q&A session with our expert panel to answer any questions you may have on preparing to re-open, assessing COVID-19 as a risk, health and safety, consumer law, fire safety and licensed premises.