- This event has passed.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise: A Workshop
July 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2022 were launched in May this year. These highly prestigious awards for outstanding achievement by UK businesses, are given in recognition for:
- International Trade
- Sustainable Development
- Promoting opportunity through social mobility
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce is working with HM Lord-Lieutenant of Hertfordshire, Robert Voss CBE CStJ, to promote the importance of these awards and encourage businesses within Hertfordshire to submit entries.
We are delighted to bring you this event in association with the Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership.
If you are considering entering your business into the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, and would like some help with how to enter, why not come along to this free to attend workshop, to find out what makes a winning entry.
The workshop will include:
- An overview on the benefits of entering the Queen’s Awards
- Opportunities to check your eligibility and seek guidance
- Hints and tips to assist with your entries
The panel for the Q&A session will include:
- HM Lord-Lieutenant of Hertfordshire, Robert Voss CBE CStJ
- Mark Bretton, Chair, Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership and the LEP Network
- A member of the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise team at the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Dianne Lee, Managing Director, DLRC and winner of a Queen’s Award for International Trade 2021
To book your place for this free to attend workshop, please use the link below or email: