- This event has passed.
Online Market Research Essentials
May 1 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree – £25
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE, THE DAY BEFORE YOU WILL BE SENT THE ZOOM LOGIN INVITE.
This is a course for new businesses who want to learn how to understand their target customers better – so they can reach more of them, connect with them better and sell more!
This course will help you:
- Get more customers because you know where to find them and why they buy
- Create products or service offerings that are exactly what they want
- Create a branding and marketing that resonates with them and converts to sales
- Make the right decisions about where to invest your time, money and effort in your business
- What is an ideal customer profile? And why you need one
- The questions that actually matter because you can act on them
- A three-step process: how to get answers to different types of question
- Planning and doing focus groups and interviews
- Surveys made simple
- Pulling it all together: what have you found out and what are you going to do about it?
Isabel Lydall is a market research and consumer insight professional with nearly 20 years’ experience of helping grow businesses and brands. Curiosity & Clarity, her new business, helps entrepreneurs and small businesses learn how to research their target customers.
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £25 to others.
This seminar forms an essential part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3½ years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Email email@example.com to join.
Click here to book