Managing your Mindset when starting a Business workshop
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree – £25
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE. THE DAY BEFORE YOU WILL BE SENT THE LOG-IN INVITE.
This workshop is for entrepreneurs just starting – or about to start – their own small businesses. It will help you discover the personal strengths, values and mindset you will need to survive and thrive in your new self-employed world.
• Highly interactive with practical exercises
• Delivered by two qualified coaches with extensive business experience
• Discovering the behaviours and skills that entrepreneurs need to succeed
• Breaking through any beliefs and assumptions that are holding us back
• Meeting our own personal needs as human beings
• Building resilience – thriving not just surviving
• A method for successfully addressing specific challenges
• Personal action plan
A bit about the coaches…
Kate Bonsall-Clarke and Dave Bottomley are highly qualified coaches and members of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). They have both left the stability of full-time employment to set up their own coaching and consultancy businesses.
Kate is an award-winning business psychologist, certified coach and director of coaching and consulting company, People Who Thrive Ltd. Passionate about people, Kate uses specialist knowledge of psychology and human behaviour to help individuals, teams and leaders make positive changes and move forward.
Dave is an insightful, empathetic, experienced coach and business consultant. He is a specialist in technology, retailing and healthcare and the owner of Moonrise Consulting Ltd.
Cost: FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £25 for others.
Click here to book