- This event has passed.
Introduction to Facebook and Instagram Advertising
February 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£25
This is an online course, the day before you will be sent the Zoom login invite.
This workshop is aimed at businesses who are new to Facebook and Instagram Advertising and would like to know how to use them effectively for their business.
What we’ll cover:
- The benefits of using Facebook and Instagram Ads for your business
- The difference between designing an Ad Campaign and Boosting a post
- Understanding how an Advertising Campaign is structured
- Knowing which Objective to use in Ads Manager
- How to build the different audiences
- How to construct a high performing advert
- Testing and measuring the success of your Campaigns
- The basics of the Facebook Pixel
You will come out of this workshop with an understanding of how to design and effectively manage an advertising campaign for your business and how to measure its success.
Your Trainer: Kathryn Clarke is a social media coach and Facebook & Instagram Advertising specialist. She has a Diploma in Social Media Marketing and was trained by Emma Van Heusen, one of the leading Facebook Advertising experts in the UK. Kathryn is passionate about supporting SME’s and she offers 1:1 coaching, consultancy and management in social media marketing and Facebook & Instagram Advertising.
Cost: Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £25 to others.
This seminar forms an essential part of the Herts Start Up Programme, whereby businesses up to 3½ years old are entitled to 12 hours free business advice and training. Ring 01727 837760 to join.
Click here to book