- This event has passed.
Google Analytics 4: Smarter Marketing Decisions
February 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am£18
Google Analytics has had a major upgrade! The new GA4 includes some powerful features so you can make smarter marketing decisions.
GA4 includes some significant new features that give you even greater insight into what’s going on under the bonnet of your website. Find out more about your website traffic and make better informed marketing choices.
Being hosted by Dan Jenkins, Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Wagada, this course is a great starting point for anyone that wants to get familiar with the latest update of Google Analytics and navigate around the features for better internal reporting and superior insights.
The course consists of:
- An intro to Google Analytics
- The GA4 update and what changes were introduced
- Insight into the changes across the update and what they mean for you
- Training on building custom audiences and reports, learn to configure audiences and other GA4 elements
- Key areas you should be utilising on a regular basis
1. Fundamentals of Google Analytics and GA4
- A brief intro to Google Analytics
- How app+web tracking works
- GA4 account structure and key metrics
2. Objective planning
- Website Objectives
- Creating a measurement strategy
3. Complete GA4 run through
- Interface overview
- Real-time reporting
- Technology reports
- Event reporting
- Advanced Analysis
- Overview of different report types
- Exporting and sharing reports
- On-going analysis
This workshop is ideal for marketing managers and directors, or business owners wanting to take more control of their marketing budget and the return on investment.