- This event has passed.
Online Getting Started with Email Marketing
May 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£25
This is an online course, the day before you will be sent the Zoom login invite.
This course is aimed at small businesses who need advice on formulating and executing an Email marketing campaign.
Email marketing works best when planned effectively. This course focuses on the key elements needed in your email programme. It covers key questions to ask and best practices to ensure you maximise the benefits from this profitable channel.
- The benefits of email marketing and the right communications mix
- Who? List growth and management strategies including data best practices and segmentation
- Why? Understanding the value of email for your recipients and creating content that works
- When? The importance of timing in email communications and moving beyond the newsletter
- How? Optimising efficiencies with the correct processes
- What? Creative best practices to drive conversions
- Measurement and Testing
- Ensuring your emails are GDPR compliant
Joolz Joseph has been in Sales and Marketing since 1994 and is a member of the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing with IDM Award in Direct and Digital Marketing (plus Award in GDPR).
Joolz has worked on variety of larger client’s email marketing strategies including BSKyB, Littlewoods Shop Direct Group, BMI Baby, De Telegraaf, Ellos, RSPCA and Prudential. She has delivered marketing projects for Cadbury, Avon, Business Link and Barclays Global Investors.
More recently (since 2014), Joolz has been working with SMEs in London and the Home Counties delivering email marketing services that are data driven, continually tested and best practice led. She also acts as a marketing mentoring, running 121 workshops to empower, motivate and inspire.
Cost: £25, FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients
HSUP is for any Hertfordshire based business under 3½ years old and offers 12 hours of advice and training at no cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Click here to book.