- This event has passed.
Facebook and Instagram for Business
April 5 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree – £50
This workshop is aimed at businesses who have a knowledge of Facebook and Instagram but want to learn how to use these platforms for business.
Please bring a laptop and your social media log-ins.
- Maximising the effectiveness of your Page: Increasing the number of ‘Likes’; turning ‘Likes’ into customers
- Driving traffic: Proven techniques for growing a targeted audience
- Facebook tools: Latest technologies to better manage your Facebook activity
- Advertising: how to target ads by location, keyword, connection, demographic etc
- Sponsored stories: Boost visibility of community interactions to drive page ‘Likes’
- Promoted Posts: Ensure your priority posts reach the largest possible audience
- Facebook offers: Best practice to drive user sign-ups
- The power of Custom and Lookalike audiences
- Why this platform is so important and growing so rapidly
- Using it for Business to Business
- Links with Facebook and how to leverage them
- New features coming e.g. booking
- Community growth: How to grow a targeted follower base
- Format fundamentals: Best practice use of photo filters and platform features
- Using Instagram and Facebook adverts via MailChimp
Sabra Swinson is a very well respected chartered marketer and social media expert.
Parking: Parking is available in front of the building.
Cost: FREE to Herts Start Up Programme clients, £50 to others.
HSUP is for any Hertfordshire based business under 3½ years old and offers 12 hours of advice and training at no cost. Ring Ginny on 01727 827760 to join
Click here to book
- April 5
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Free – £50
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- business development, Social Media Workshop, training
- STANTA (St Albans Enterprise Agency)
- 01727 837760