- This event has passed.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace: The Why, The What and The How
June 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
This panel event comprised of MPs, business leaders, academics and policy experts will cover several themes around diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The Panellists are:
- John Lehal, Strategy Consultant (Chair)
- Bola Adesina, Legal and General
- Diana Chrouch, Chair, BAME Business Policy, Federation of Small Businesses
- David Johnston, Member of Parliament for Wantage and former Chief Executive of the Social Mobility Foundation
- Professor Monder Ram OBE, Centre for Research in Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship