- This event has passed.
Connect Herts Launch: How to Build Trusted Business Relationships Online
July 1 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Please note, this webinar is for Herts Chamber members only.
Herts Chamber have launched the ‘Connect Herts’ community as part of the ‘Let’s Keep the Heart in Hertfordshire’ campaign, delivered in partnership with Hertfordshire Growth Board.
This community, hosted on CONNECTS, is for Herts Chamber members to make local connections, share best practise, facilitate introductions to companies who have county-based contracts requiring suppliers, talent and services, and to help ensure that we ‘Keep the Heart in Hertfordshire’.
CONNECTS is an online business match-making platform, that allows businesses to connect with each other worldwide, creating global opportunities you can trust; providing instant access to trustworthy leads, potential customers, suppliers, skills and partnerships. Connect Herts is a community within this platform, designed specifically to enable Chamber members to meet with other local companies online.
At this webinar, you will learn how to use CONNECTS and thereby have a better understanding of:
- Identifying customers needs
- Using CONNECTS for your business’s benefit
- Using CONNECTS as a tool to build trusted business relationships
- How to generate leads and engage effectively with other companies and chambers online
Our Speakers from CONNECTS:
- Joost Visser, CEO
- Karolina Vainilkaite, CONNECTS Communities Developer
- Dr Leila Lunguleac-Bardasuc, Ambassador