- This event has passed.
Black Friday, Viable Alternatives, and How to Launch an Effective Christmas Campaign
September 15 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am£60
We have all seen the videos of customers camping overnight to get incredible deals before Christmas, while crashing through the door to save £30 on a coffee machine. However, in this workshop we will show you Black Friday ideas, alternatives and how you can run and launch an effective campaign (If you’ll pardon the pun). Get access to industry examples such as the John Lewis annual Christmas advert and learn about the psychology behind the success. We’ll also take a deep dive into what sells and works for Christmas campaigns to bolster your turnover and lead generation.
Join us for a two-hour workshop, where we will explain how you can benefit from the busy festive season and take advantage of this profitable time of year. This course is perfect for Marketing Directors or Managers and business owners who want to improve sales and add a unique festive campaign to their marketing strategy for the year.
In this course you will:
- See examples of industry leaders Christmas Campaigns and why they worked so well and also ones that missed the mark
- Take a deep dive into the psychology behind Christmas campaigns and what sells
- Understand how to plan effective campaigns that are season dependent
- Learn how to confidently set KPI’s and targets
- Discover the biggest seasonal marketing mistakes and how to avoid them